As part of Project Crossover, this wiki is scheduled to be archived in favor of the Fandom equivalent. If you object to this wiki being archived, please say why on the community portal discussion page. If there are no objections by Thursday, August 9, 2020, this wiki will be archived.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Seen a lot o' ugly critters in me life – morays, lampreys, blobfish… But never nothin' like this!|
|Spawn Torrential Rain, Clear Skies or Arachas Venom.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.18:
- Power increased from 3 to 4. Now Agile (was a Siege unit).
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Name changed from "Water Hag" to current. Now Spawns Arachas Venom instead of Lacerate.
- Patch 0.9.7:
- Will no longer erroneously activate Consume effects on Deploy.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Power decreased from 4 to 3. Now Epic (was Rare). Added Necrophage tag. Removed Weather Immunity. Ability changed from "Spawn Rain on the opposing Siege Row." to current.
- Patch 0.8.60:
- Changed Rain Immunity to Weather Immunity.