As part of Project Crossover, this wiki is scheduled to be archived in favor of the Fandom equivalent. If you object to this wiki being archived, please say why on the community portal discussion page. If there are no objections by Thursday, August 9, 2020, this wiki will be archived.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Brokilon bleeds… and not even I can heal it.|
|Resurrect a Bronze or Silver Special card from your opponent's Graveyard, then Banish it.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.20:
- Power reduced from 9 to 8. Now banishes the special card.
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Power reduced from 10 to 9. No longer weakens self by 4 if a card is resurrected.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Power increased from 5 to 10. Now Agile (was a Siege unit).
- Ability changed from "Resurrect a Special card." to "You may Resurrect a Special card from your opponent's graveyard. If you do, Weaken self by 4."
- Patch 0.8.72:
- Now a Siege unit (was Agile). Removed Relentless tag.
- Patch 0.8.60:
- Added Relentless tag.
- Patch 0.8.33:
- Can now only resurrect cards from the player's graveyard, not their opponent's.
- Patch 0.8.25:
- Power reduced from 7 to 5.