|Now finish your soup, or a berserker'll come and swallow ye whole.|
|Cursed , Cultist , Soldier|
|Boost self by 1 for each damaged or Cursed Ally.|
- Patch 0.9.20:
- Changed "Svalblod" tag to "Cultist". Units that are both damaged and Cursed no longer count double for Berserker Marauder's boost.
- Patch 0.9.18:
- Power increased from 8 to 9. Ability changed to boost rather than Strengthen. No longer damages self by 1. Removed Regressing ability.
- Patch 0.9.12:
- Added Soldier tag.
- Patch 0.9.11:
- Now Agile (was Melee).
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Added Svalblod tag. Now also Strengthens self for Cursed allies, in addition to damaged ones. Regressing moved from tags to abilities.
- Patch 0.9.8:
- Power increased from 6 to 8. Now Strengthens self for each damaged ally rather than enemy.
- Patch 0.9.7:
- Power increased from 5 to 6.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Power reduced from 7 to 5. Added Cursed and Regressing tags, replacing Shapeshifter. Ability changed from "When this unit enters the graveyard, transform into a Bear." to "Strengthen self by 1 for each damaged enemy, then damage self by 1."
- Patch 0.8.72:
- Power increased from 4 to 7. Bear power reduced from 5 to 4.
- Patch 0.8.60:
- Name changed from Berserker to current.