(Redirected from Blizzard Potion)
|While deadly for men, Potions are merely toxic for witchers. Yet even they must measure every drop, lest they exceed the maximum dosage... and pay the maximum price.|
|Special , Alchemy , Item|
|Deal 2 damage to up to 6 random enemies.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.20:
- Name changed from "Overdose" to "Shrike".
- Version 0.9.18
- Added Item tag.
- Version 0.9.10:
- Version 0.9.8:
- Effect changed to "Boost up to 6 random Allies by 2." from "Damage 3 adjacent Units by 3 and remove 3 Armor from them."
- Version 0.9.7:
- Added Special tag. (which was unintentionally missing)
- Version 0.9.6
- Now a standalone Bronze card, instead of an option selected for Blizzard Potion. Effect changed from "Remove Weather Immunity from all instances of a unit." to "Damage 3 adjacent Units by 3 and remove 3 Armor from them."
- Version 0.8.72
- Introduced. (as an option selected for Blizzard Potion)