|Admit your mistakes and bury them proper - else they'll come back to haunt you.|
|Summon a Lubberkin.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Version 0.9.18:
- Power increased from 6 to 10. Ability changed from "Boost all Lubberkins in your hand and deck by 6. Deathwish: Summon a Lubberkin." to current.
- Version 0.9.10:
- Power increased from 5 to 6. Boost increased from 5 to 6. Ability no longer boosts Lubberkins in Graveyards, but only in deck and hand.
- Version 0.9.6:
- Now a standalone card, was a Token Summoned by Bloody Baron. Removed Fleeting tag, added Cursed tag. Ability changed from "Gain Resilience." to "Boost all Lubberkins in your hand, deck, and graveyard by 5. Deathwish: Summon a Lubberkin."
- Version 0.8.72:
- Power increased from 4 to 5. Added Fleeting tag. Now properly considered a Spawned unit. (so it no longer is hit by Savage Bear)
- Version 0.8.25:
- No longer gains Resilience at the start of a round, only when played.