|Know when fairy tales cease to be tales? When people start believing them.|
|Cintra , Witcher|
|When this Unit enters the Graveyard, Strengthen it by 3 and shuffle it back into your Deck.|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Ciri: Dash is among the most unique cards. Her ability makes her one of the strongest, if you can use her properly. Any deck that can draw and play more than 25 cards will find Ciri: Dash useful, since she can stop these decks from overdrawing, while keeping the consistency of 25-cards decks.
If she is used in the right way, she could end up as a 15-18 strength Gold for the last round, deciding the match in most cases on her own, unless your opponent built up a lot of power. She benefits from the presence of Roach way better than most of the other golds, since you can play Ciri: Dash in multiple rounds without any effort, summoning Roach multiple times.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The card's ability is a reference to Ciri's ability, Blink. Interestingly, Ciri also was inspired by this ability.
- Since the players first couldn't figure out a deck that could utilize Ciri: Dash in a better way than Ciri, she was nicknamed Ciri: Trash.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.18:
- Power increased from 10 to 11. Added Witcher tag.
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Power increased from 9 to 10. Added Cintra tag.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Power increased from 8 to 9. Now Agile (was Ranged).
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Power reduced from 9 to 8. Locks will now prevent the ability from triggering.
- Patch 0.8.60:
- Ability now also triggers when discarded.
- Patch 0.8.33: