|Weather , Tactic|
|Boost all aamaged allies under Hazard by 2 and Hazards from your side.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Version 0.9.18:
- Added Tactic and Special tags. Removed Doomed ability.
- Version 0.9.12:
- Increased Boost amount to 2 from 1. Removed Tactic and Weather tags. Reference to Weather changed to Hazard.
- Version 0.9.11:
- Clear Skies will now also Boost any Damaged Ally under Weather by 1.
- Version 0.9.10:
- Added Weather and Tactic tags. Doomed moved from tags to effects.
- Version 0.9.6:
- Now only clears the player's side of the board. Removed Special and Weather tags, added Doomed tag.
- Version 0.8.72:
- Now clears weather from all Rows rather than just one (on both sides). Removed Fleeting tag, added Special tag.
- Version 0.8.60:
- Now clears weather on just one row and the opposite row, rather than all rows. Added Fleeting tag.
- Version 0.8.25:
- Clear Skies reworked to First Light. Clear Skies is now a token special card which is one of the two options for First Light.
- Version 0.8.16:
- Now only resets damaged units, rather than all units under weather.