Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Donar an Hindar
|Donar an Hindar|
|I've gathered all the jarls together. Now make your case.|
|Clan Heymaey , Officer|
|Toggle a Unit's Lock status, then move a Bronze unit from your opponent's graveyard to yours.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.20:
- Name changed from "Donar" to "Donar an Hindar". Changed "Heymaey" tag to "Clan Heymaey".
- Patch 0.9.18:
- Name changed from "Donar an Hindar" to "Donar". Now Agile (was Ranged).
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Power increased from 6 to 8. Added Heymaey and Officer tags. Veteran ability removed.
- Second ability changed from "Discard a random Bronze card from your Opponent's Deck to your Graveyard." to "Move a Bronze unit from your opponent's graveyard to yours.
- Patch 0.9.7:
- Power increased from 5 to 6. Added Veteran ability.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Power reduced from 13 to 5. Now Loyal (was Disloyal). Removed Weather Immunity.
- Ability changed from "Draw a card. You may keep it, or discard it and draw another." to "Toggle a unit's Lock status, then Discard a random Bronze card from your opponent's deck to your graveyard." (old ability moved to Udalryk)
- Patch 0.8.72:
- Power increased from 10 to 13. Ability changed from "Draw a card, then discard a random non-Gold card from your deck." to "Draw a card. You may keep it, or discard it and draw another."
- Fixed an issue where Donar would not discard a card from deck if the top non-Gold card was a Special card.
- Patch 0.8.60:
- Power increased from 8 to 10. Added Weather Immunity.
- Patch 0.8.33:
- Fixed ability description to match the effect.