As part of Project Crossover, this wiki is scheduled to be archived in favor of the Fandom equivalent. If you object to this wiki being archived, please say why on the community portal discussion page. If there are no objections by Thursday, August 9, 2020, this wiki will be archived.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Zoltan's parrot had the extraordinary ability to irritate anyone who spent time with it. Including Zoltan.|
|Beast , Token|
|Deal 2 damage to 2 units on each side of this unit.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.18:
- Name changed from "Field Marshall Duda: Agitator" to "Duda: Agitator". Added Spying tag. Added Token tag, removed Doomed ability.
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Doomed moved from tags to abilities.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Replaced Fleeting tag to Doomed tag. Added Beast tag. Ability now affects 2 units on each side, rather than 4 units on the left.
- Patch 0.8.72:
- Power reduced from 3 to 1. Added Fleeting tag. Now counts as a spawned unit. Ability now affects the 4 units to the left, rather than the entire row.
- Patch 0.8.60:
- Can now also be placed on the player's side of the board (rather than just the opposing side).
- Patch 0.8.25:
- Power increased from 1 to 3.