|Stitch red to red, white to white, and everything will be all right.|
|Boost Soldier allies by 1.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.20:
- Power increased from 6 to 8.
- Patch 0.9.18:
- Ability changed from "Choose a different Bronze Ally and shuffle it back into your Deck, then play a random Bronze Unit from your Deck." to current.
- Patch 0.9.11:
- Now Agile (was Siege).
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Power increased from 4 to 6. Added Support tag.
- Patch 0.9.8:
- Power increased from 3 to 4.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Power reduced from 4 to 3. Removed Permadeath tag. Now Siege (was Melee). Now Common (was Rare). Ability changed from "Resurrect a random Bronze unit." to "Choose a different Bronze Ally and shuffle it back into your Deck, then play a random Bronze Unit from your Deck."
- Patch 0.8.72:
- Power increased from 2 to 4.
- Patch 0.8.60:
- Power reduced from 3 to 2. Can now only resurrect Bronze units, rather than Bronze or Silver units.
- Patch 0.8.25:
- Replaced Medic tag with Permadeath. (Units with Permadeath cannot be Resurrected)
- Patch 0.8.16:
- Added Medic tag. Can no longer resurrect Medics. (Many effects that Resurrect Units specifically exclude Medics)