As part of Project Crossover, this wiki is scheduled to be archived in favor of the Fandom equivalent. If you object to this wiki being archived, please say why on the community portal discussion page. If there are no objections by Thursday, August 9, 2020, this wiki will be archived.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Fog creeps on little cat feet. Foglets creep over the bodies of their victims.|
|Whenever you apply Impenetrable Fog to an enemy row, Summon a copy of this unit on the opposite row.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.18:
- Removed ability "Destroy this unit when the last Fog is cleared." Removed ability "If there are no copies of this unit in your deck, Resurrect a copy of this unit instead."
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Power increased to 4 from 2. Now only 1 Foglet is played from deck or resurrected for each Fog effect applied, rather than all of them at once.
- Patch 0.9.7:
- Foglets are now only destroyed when the last Fog is cleared, rather than any Fog.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Now Agile (was Ranged). Added Necrophage tag.
- Patch 0.8.72:
- Foglets now properly count as being destroyed rather than damaged when Fog is cleared.
- Patch 0.8.60.16:
- Fixed an issue where Foglet's ability wouldn't properly trigger from the graveyard when previously Locked.
- Patch 0.8.60:
- Power increased form 1 to 2. Ability "Boost self by 1 when Fog is played." removed. (this ability also applied to Foglets that were just played)