|Fog creeps on little cat feet. Foglets creep over the bodies of their victims.|
|Whenever you apply Impenetrable Fog to an enemy row, Summon a copy of this unit on the opposite row.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.18:
- Removed ability "Destroy this unit when the last Fog is cleared." Removed ability "If there are no copies of this unit in your deck, Resurrect a copy of this unit instead."
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Power increased to 4 from 2. Now only 1 Foglet is played from deck or resurrected for each Fog effect applied, rather than all of them at once.
- Patch 0.9.7:
- Foglets are now only destroyed when the last Fog is cleared, rather than any Fog.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Now Agile (was Ranged). Added Necrophage tag.
- Patch 0.8.72:
- Foglets now properly count as being destroyed rather than damaged when Fog is cleared.
- Patch 0.8.60.16:
- Fixed an issue where Foglet's ability wouldn't properly trigger from the graveyard when previously Locked.
- Patch 0.8.60:
- Power increased form 1 to 2. Ability "Boost self by 1 when Fog is played." removed. (this ability also applied to Foglets that were just played)