From Gwent Wiki
|”What have I done?” the mage cried out, frightened of his own creation.|
|Construct , Agent|
| Spying, Single-Use.
Move an enemy to this unit's row and draw a card.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.20:
- Added Agent tag. Removed Doomed tag, added Single-Use ability.
- Version 0.9.18:
- Power increased from 12 to 13. Removed Agent tag. Doomed moved from abilities to tags.
- Version 0.9.10:
- Added Agent tag. Power increased to 12 from 10. Doomed moved from tags to ability.
- Version 0.9.7:
- Now pulls a Unit to its row, instead of moving 2 Units on its row to a random different row.
- Version 0.9.6:
- Power increased from 4 to 10. Added Contstruct and Doomed tags. Now Disloyal. Now Agile (was Siege). Ability changed from "Every 2 turns, Banish a random Special card from your graveyard and Boost self by 3." to current.
- Version 0.8.72:
- Added Devourer tag.
- Version 0.8.60:
- No longer Boosts when there are no Special cards to Consume.
- Version 0.8.33:
- Power increased from 2 to 4. Ability changed from "Banish all Special Cards in your graveyard, Boost self by 3 for each." to "Every 2 turns, Banish a random Special card from your graveyard and Boost self by 3.".