As part of Project Crossover, this wiki is scheduled to be archived in favor of the Fandom equivalent. If you object to this wiki being archived, please say why on the community portal discussion page. If there are no objections by Thursday, August 9, 2020, this wiki will be archived.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Paintings should convey emotion, not words.|
|Look at a Gold and Silver card from your deck, then play 1 and move the other to the top of the deck.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Power reduced from 2 to 1.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Replaced by Unseen Elder as a Monster leader. Now has 2 power and is Agile. Now Legendary (was Epic).
- Ability changed from "Boost all allies by 2." to "Look at a Gold and Silver card from your deck, then play 1 and move the other to the top of the deck."
- Patch 0.8.72:
- Ability changed from "Set the power of each unit on a row to 6." to "Boost all allies by 2."
- Patch 0.8.16:
- Now Epic (was Legendary).