As part of Project Crossover, this wiki is scheduled to be archived in favor of the Fandom equivalent. If you object to this wiki being archived, please say why on the community portal discussion page. If there are no objections by Thursday, August 9, 2020, this wiki will be archived.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Griffins like to toy with their prey. Eat 'em alive, piece by piece.|
|Deploy: Trigger the Deathwish of a Bronze Ally.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Version 0.9.11:
- Now Agile (was Siege). Power changed from 8 to 9.
- Version 0.9.10:
- Ability changed from "Move a card from one Graveyard to the other." to current. Old ability moved to Archgriffin.
- Version 0.9.7:
- Power increased from 6 to 8. Brave ability ("Deploy: If you are losing the round, Boost self by 2.") removed.
- Version 0.9.6:
- Power decreased from 7 to 6. Added Beast tag. Brave ability added. Can now also move cards from your graveyard to your opponent's.
- Version 0.8.72:
- Power increased from 6 to 7.
- Version 0.8.25:
- Can now also move Special cards (previously only Units).