|Members of the emperor's fanatic body guard fight to the bitter end.|
|Deal 2 damage to an enemy.
For each Spying enemy that appears during your turn, deal 2 damage to an enemy on turn end.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.20:
- No longer deals 2 damage for each spying enemy when played. Now deals damage for each spying enemy to a random target at end of turn, rather than to a selected target.
- Patch 0.9.18:
- Deploy ability changed from "Damage an Enemy by 2." to "Deal 2 damage for each Spying enemy."
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Now Agile (was Ranged). Added Soldier tag. Power reduced from 8 to 6.
- Ability changed from "Look at the top card in your Deck. If it’s Bronze, gain 2 Armor. If it’s Silver, Boost self by 1. If it’s Gold, Promote self." to "Damage an Enemy by 2. Whenever a Spying Enemy appears during your turn, Damage an Enemy by 2."
- Patch 0.9.7:
- Ability now looks at the top card of your deck, rather than the top unit.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Now Common (was Rare). Power increased from 6 to 8.
- Ability changed from "Orders: Boost self by 4." to "Look at the top unit in your Deck. If it’s Bronze, gain 2 Armor. If it’s Silver, Boost self by 1. If it’s Gold, Promote self."
- Patch 0.8.72:
- Orders ability now triggers before the leader ability is resolved.
- Patch 0.8.60: