As part of Project Crossover, this wiki is scheduled to be archived in favor of the Fandom equivalent. If you object to this wiki being archived, please say why on the community portal discussion page. If there are no objections by Thursday, August 9, 2020, this wiki will be archived.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Famed for constantly prophesying the world's doom. Not much fun at parties.|
|Elf , Mage|
|Play a Bronze Spell, Boon or Hazard from your deck twice.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.20:
- Name changed from "Ithlinne" to "Ithlinne Aegli".
- Patch 0.9.12:
- Ability changed to also allow Boon cards to be played. Changed Weather to Hazard. (no functional change)
- Patch 0.9.10.33:
- Removed Agent tag.
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Added Agent tag. Now Loyal (was Disloyal). Power reduced from 5 to 2. Can only play Spell or Weather cards, rather than any Special card. Ability will no longer be interrupted if Locked by a Dimeritium Shackle played by herself.
- Patch 0.9.8:
- Power increased from 4 to 5.
- Patch 0.9.7:
- Power increased from 2 to 4.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Power reduced from 6 to 2. Now Disloyal (was Loyal). Now Agile (was Ranged). Now Legendary (was Epic). Ability changed from "Target 3 adjacent Units and toggle their Locks." to current.
- Patch 0.8.72:
- Now Ranged (was Agile). Ability change from "After 2 turns, Lock each other Unit on the row and the opposite row." to "Target 3 adjacent Units and toggle their Locks."
- Patch 0.8.60: