|Always wondered – how the blazes do those lads handle nature's call…?|
|Soldier , Kaedwen|
|Destroy a unit's Armor, then boost self by the amount destroyed.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.18:
- Name changed from "Dun Banner Heavy Cavalry" to "Kaedweni Cavalry". Power increased from 7 to 8.
- Patch 0.9.11:
- Now Agile (was a Siege unit). Power reduced from 8 to 7.
- Patch 0.9.10.33:
- Fixed an issue where this unit could remove its own Armor.
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Added Soldier and Kaedwen tags. Power increased from 4 to 8. Now only removes Armor from 1 unit, down from 2.
- Patch 0.9.8:
- Power increased from 3 to 4.
- Patch 0.9.7:
- Power increased from 2 to 3.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Power reduced from 5 to 2. Ability changed from "After 2 turns, Promote to Gold until the end of the round or until removed." to "Remove Armor from 2 Units and Boost self by the amount of Armor removed."
- Patch 0.8.25:
- Power increased from 4 to 5. Promotion effect will now trigger before Borkh's effect.
- Promoting a unit no longer sets current strength to base strength. Promoted units reset to their original color when destroyed and at the end of the round.