Letho of Gulet
|Letho of Gulet|
|Witchers never die in their beds.|
|Witcher , Agent|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.20:
- Name changed from "Letho" to "Letho of Gulet".
- Version 0.9.18:
- Name changed from "Letho of Gulet" to current. Power reduced from 12 to 1. Can no longer be played on your side of the board. Replaced Double Agent tag with Agent tag. Ability changed from "If Spying, set own base Power to 1. Destroy Units adjacent to this one and boost self by their Power." to current.
- Version 0.9.12:
- Power increased from 9 to 12.
- Version 0.9.10:
- Power increased to 9 from 7. Added Double Agent tag. Ability changed to only affect adjacent units rather than 2 on each side, and to destroy rather than banish them.
- Version 0.9.7:
- Fixed an issue where Loyal/Disloyal units (like Letho or Succubus) could only be placed on the Melee row.
- Version 0.9.6:
- Power increased from 1 to 7. If spying, will now set his own base power to 1. Now boosts instead of strengthening.
- Version 0.8.72:
- Now banishes 2 units on each side rather than all units on the row.
- Version 0.8.60: