|I name thee Dea and embrace thee as my daughter.|
|Summon a Botchling.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Version 0.9.18:
- Power reduced from 6 to 5. Now Agile (was Ranged). Ability changed from "Boost all Botchlings in your hand and deck by 6. Deathwish: Summon a Botchling." to current.
- Version 0.9.10:
- Power increased from 5 to 6. Boost increased from 5 to 6. Ability no longer boosts Botchlings in Graveyards, but only in deck and hand.
- Version 0.9.6:
- Now a standalone card, was a Token Summoned by Bloody Baron. Power increased from 3 to 5. Removed Fleeting tag, added Cursed tag. Ability changed from "At the start of your turn, boost a random unit on your side by 3." to "Boost all Botchlings in your hand, deck, and graveyard by 5. Deathwish: Summon a Botchling."
- Version 0.8.72:
- Added Fleeting tag. Now properly considered a Spawned unit. (so it no longer is hit by Savage Bear)
- Version 0.8.60.16:
- Added a 1-turn timer to Lubberkin's ability. (no functional change)
- Version 0.8.60:
- Power increased from 1 to 3. Removed Permadeath tag. Ability changed from "Resurrect a Bronze or Silver unit." to "At the start of your turn, boost a random unit on your side by 3."
- Version 0.8.25:
- Added Permadeath tag.