As part of Project Crossover, this wiki is scheduled to be archived in favor of the Fandom equivalent. If you object to this wiki being archived, please say why on the community portal discussion page. If there are no objections by Thursday, August 9, 2020, this wiki will be archived.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Fear not the shadows, but the light.|
|Play a Bronze Deathwish unit from your deck.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.20:
- Name changed from "Shadow" to "Maerolorn". Replaced Necrophage tag with Relict tag.
- Patch 0.9.11:
- Now Agile (was Melee).
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Now Melee (was Agile). Power reduced from 7 to 4. Ability changed from "Deploy: Trigger the Deathwish of 3 Units to the right." to "Play a Bronze Deathwish unit from your deck."
- Patch 0.9.7:
- Power increased from 6 to 7.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Now a new Monster Silver card. (previously a 1-power Melee Unit Spawned by Gaunter o'Dimm, with Lesser Fire Elemental's ability)
- Power increased from 1 to 6. Added Necrophage tag.
- Patch 0.8.60:
- Added Fleeting tag.