As part of Project Crossover, this wiki is scheduled to be archived in favor of the Fandom equivalent. If you object to this wiki being archived, please say why on the community portal discussion page. If there are no objections by Thursday, August 9, 2020, this wiki will be archived.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Why fight? There are much better ways to work off excess energy…|
|After 2 turns, at the start of your turn, move the Highest Unit on the opposite row to your side.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.20:
- Name changed from "Succubus" to "Miruna".
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Now only Loyal (changed from Loyal/Disloyal). Power reduced to 4 from 5.
- Now moves the highest unit on the opposing row at the start of the turn, instead of the highest unit on the same row at the end of the opponent's turn. (functionally identical except for the position of the Succubus)
- Patch 0.9.8:
- Power reduced from 6 to 5. Ability now triggers at end of turn, instead of at start.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Now Loyal/Disloyal (was Disloyal only). Power reduced from 7 to 6. Added Beast tag. Ability only triggers when played as a Disloyal unit.
- Patch 0.8.72:
- Power reduced from 8 to 7.
- Patch 0.8.60.16:
- Power reduced from 10 to 8. Now properly moves Agile units to the opposite row.
- Patch 0.8.60: