As part of Project Crossover, this wiki is scheduled to be archived in favor of the Fandom equivalent. If you object to this wiki being archived, please say why on the community portal discussion page. If there are no objections by Thursday, August 9, 2020, this wiki will be archived.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|This article is a stub. You can help Gwent Wiki by .|
|Lady Eithné's daughter had inherited her sublime beauty and her wild hatred for all that is human.|
|Ambush: When a unit is played from either hand on your opponent's side, flip over and deal 7 damage to that unit.|
See also[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.20:
- Power reduced from 9 to 8. Damage increased from 5 to 7.
- Patch 0.9.18:
- Power increased from 7 to 9. Can now damage leaders. Damage is now always dealt after the target's abilities have resolved.
- Patch 0.9.10.33:
- Power reduced from 8 to 7. Morenn also no longer unintentionally turns over at the end of the round. (bugfix)
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Power increased from 6 to 8. Ability can now hurt Gold cards but not leaders. Ambush moved from tags to abilities.
- Patch 0.9.7:
- Power increased from 5 to 6.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Power reduced from 7 to 5. Now Epic (was Legendary).
- Ability changed from "Destroy an unrevealed Ambush card and boost self by 4." to "Ambush: When an enemy appears, deal 5 damage to it before its ability resolves."
- Patch 0.8.33:
- Power increased from 4 to 7. Ability changed from "Deal 3 damage to 2 different enemies." to "Destroy an unrevealed Ambush card and boost self by 4."