|This article is a stub. You can help Gwent Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Gwent Wiki by .
|Lady Eithné's daughter had inherited her sublime beauty and her wild hatred for all that is human.|
|Ambush: When a unit is played from either hand on your opponent's side, flip over and deal 7 damage to that unit.|
See also[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.20:
- Power reduced from 9 to 8. Damage increased from 5 to 7.
- Patch 0.9.18:
- Power increased from 7 to 9. Can now damage leaders. Damage is now always dealt after the target's abilities have resolved.
- Patch 0.9.10.33:
- Power reduced from 8 to 7. Morenn also no longer unintentionally turns over at the end of the round. (bugfix)
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Power increased from 6 to 8. Ability can now hurt Gold cards but not leaders. Ambush moved from tags to abilities.
- Patch 0.9.7:
- Power increased from 5 to 6.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Power reduced from 7 to 5. Now Epic (was Legendary).
- Ability changed from "Destroy an unrevealed Ambush card and boost self by 4." to "Ambush: When an enemy appears, deal 5 damage to it before its ability resolves."
- Patch 0.8.33:
- Power increased from 4 to 7. Ability changed from "Deal 3 damage to 2 different enemies." to "Destroy an unrevealed Ambush card and boost self by 4."