As part of Project Crossover, this wiki is scheduled to be archived in favor of the Fandom equivalent. If you object to this wiki being archived, please say why on the community portal discussion page. If there are no objections by Thursday, August 9, 2020, this wiki will be archived.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Each Wild Hunt warrior has gone through a rigorous selection process, but Eredin's personal cavalcade includes only the most brutal and most ferocious of the Aen Elle.|
|Wild Hunt , Officer|
|Deal 6 damage to an enemy. Increase damage by 1 for each Wild Hunt unit in your hand.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.20:
- Ability changed from "Deal 5 damage to an enemy. If you have any Wild Hunt units in hand, damage it by 7 instead." to "Deal 6 damage to an enemy. Increase damage by 1 for each Wild Hunt unit in your hand."
- Patch 0.9.18:
- Power increased from 5 to 6.
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Power decreased from 7 to 5. Added Officer tag.
- Ability changed from "Increase Frost Damage on the opposing side by 1." to "Deal 5 damage to an enemy. If you have any Wild Hunt units in hand, damage it by 7 instead."
- Patch 0.9.8:
- Power increased from 4 to 7. Now only increases Frost damage on the opposing side.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Power decreased from 8 to 4. Now Agile (was Melee). Now Epic (was Legendary). Removed Weather Immunity. Now gains 2 Armor on Deploy.
- Ability changed from "Whenever you play a Wild Hunt Unit, deal 2 damage to a random Enemy." to "Increase Frost Damage by 1".
- Patch 0.8.72:
- Power increased from 6 to 8.
- Patch 0.8.60:
- Now has Weather Immunity (was Frost Immunity).
- Patch 0.8.25:
- Damage increased from 1 to 2. Power decreased from 7 to 6.