As part of Project Crossover, this wiki is scheduled to be archived in favor of the Fandom equivalent. If you object to this wiki being archived, please say why on the community portal discussion page. If there are no objections by Thursday, August 9, 2020, this wiki will be archived.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Olgierd von Everec
|Olgierd von Everec|
|At least you now know I don't easily lose my head.|
|Cursed , Redania|
|Deathwish: At the end of your turn, Resurrect this unit to the same position.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.24:
- Power reduced from 9 to 5. Ability changed from "Resurrect this unit on round start and Weaken by half." to "Deathwish: At the end of your turn, Resurrect this unit to the same position."
- For a brief period, Olgierd resurrected instantly, which led to problems when combined with Blood Moon or Pit Trap.
- Patch 0.9.20:
- Name changed from "Olgierd" to "Olgierd von Everec".
- Patch 0.9.18:
- Now Agile (was Melee).
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Added Redania tag.
- Patch 0.9.8:
- Power increased from 7 to 9. Now loses half power (rounding up) when entering the graveyard, rather than losing 2 power when returning to the board.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Power increased from 6 to 7. Added Cursed tag.
- Patch 0.8.72:
- Locks now properly prevent Olgierd's ability from triggering.