Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Hotfix 0.8.60.15 (7th February 2017) Nerf to Yennefer the Conjurer and Queensguard Decks
|“||We've just issued a hotfix for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game. Below is the full list of changes.||„|
|~ Playgwent.com News "Technical Update", February 7, 2017|
Gameplay - card Strength / abilities changes:[edit | edit source]
Neutral[edit | edit source]
- Yennefer: The Conjurer's Strength changed from 7 to 5.
Skellige[edit | edit source]
- Draig Bon Dhu will now be Relentless.
- Cerys' Strength changed from 12 o 8.
- King Bran's buff value changed from 2 to 1.
Game Fixes Changes[edit | edit source]
- Sarah should no longer get double points when Weather Effects are spawned by opponent's Coral.
- Fleeting Units should no longer stay in the middle of the board after being discarded by Bran's ability.
- Isengrim will no longer spawn Scoia'tael Neophytes when the opponent plays Decoy.
- Foltest will not be able to copy spying Units.
- Tuirseach Axeman with Resilience will not be buffed by Units cleared from the Battlefield at the end of the round.
- Harpies will not spawn more eggs when pushed by Geralt: Aard.
- Hawker Support will not be boosted when the opponent plays Decoy.
- Units affected by Weather and then replayed on the same row will now have proper Strength.
Game polishes[edit | edit source]
- Tooltip changes.