Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Patch 0.9.22 launched on February 28th, 2018. It marked the introuction of Arena, as well as 10 new cards and several gameplay fixes.
Developer Comments[edit | edit source]
With this update we’re introducing 10 new Gold cards and a brand new game mode — Arena, as well as adding several game fixes and tooltip improvements to the game. The most notable one is a change to Impera Enforcers, which have not been working as designed. When playing double Emissary into Impera Enforcer, they would hit retroactively for the two Emissaries played, which we have considered a bug. It has been addressed in this update — you will be now required to have an Enforcer on the board, and each spy you play after playing an Enforcer will trigger its ability.
New Features[edit | edit source]
- New game mode: Arena
Neutral[edit | edit source]
- New card added: Geralt: Professional
- New card added: Triss: Telekinesis
- New card added: Dandelion: Poet
- New card added: Dandelion: Vainglory
- New card added: Ihuarraquax
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- New card added: Imlerith: Sabbath
Skellige[edit | edit source]
- New card added: Cerys: Fearless
Northern Realms[edit | edit source]
- New card added: Roche: Merciless
Scoia'tael[edit | edit source]
- New card added: Morenn: Forest Child
Nilfgaard[edit | edit source]
- New card added: Yennefer: Necromancer
Game Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the issue whereby Impera Enforcers would deal damage more than once in combination with Emissary.
- Fixed the issue whereby the power of Summoned and transformed units would not display.
- Fixed the issue whereby Kaedweni Revenant would trigger its ability on the side of the player who Charmed it with Muzzle.
- Fixed the issue whereby Derran boosts when Ronvid the Incessant is Resurrected for the first time.
- It should no longer be possible to return a boosted unit with 0 base power to hand.
- Fixed VFX and SFX for Monster Nest.
- Added informational pop-up about GOG Galaxy Overlay being necessary for Starter Pack purchase.
- First Light added to player's hand in The Elder Race Alliance Challenge.
- Fixed the issue whereby Cerys an Craite triggers only once when Discarded by Bran Tuirseach and the second and third Discarded units are Resurrected immediately after entering the graveyard.
- Several tooltip fixes and improvements.