|Those cursed sorcresses are stealing our thunder! Whyever should folk choose a procedure taking several hours, when some perfumed tart can solve their problem with a wave of her hand?|
|Special , Spell|
|Return a Bronze or Silver Skellige Unit from your Graveyard to your Hand and set its base Power to 8, then play a card from your Hand.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.20:
- Now adds the Doomed tag to the unit returned.
- Patch 0.9.12.2:
- Reduced the base Power the returned Unit is set to from 10 to 8.
- Patch 0.9.12:
- Restore now only returns Skellige Units, rather than *any* Bronze or Silver Unit.
- Patch 0.9.11:
- Effect can now return any unit to hand (previously only Dimun, An Craite, or Tuirseach units), but sets its power to 10 rather than Strengthening by 2.
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Added Spell tag. Effect can now only return Dimun, An Craite, or Tuirseach units but now Strengthens that unit by 2. Effect also requires the player to play a card afterwards rather than discarding one.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Ability changed from "Resurrect a Bronze or Silver unit." to "Return a Bronze or Silver unit from your graveyard to your hand, then Discard a card."
- Patch 0.8.72:
- Restore can no longer Resurrect units with Permadeath.