As part of Project Crossover, this wiki is scheduled to be archived in favor of the Fandom equivalent. If you object to this wiki being archived, please say why on the community portal discussion page. If there are no objections by Thursday, August 9, 2020, this wiki will be archived.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|I'm a medic. I tend to know what I'm doing when I prescribe something.|
|Redania , Support|
|Resurrect a Unit and add 2 Armor to it.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.20:
- Power reduced from 5 to 4.
- Patch 0.9.18:
- Added Doomed tag. Shani can no longer resurrect Cursed units.
- Patch 0.9.11:
- Armor granted reduced from 5 to 2.
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Added Redania and Support tags. Power increased from 4 to 5. Armor granted increased from 4 to 5.
- Patch 0.9.8:
- Power increased from 3 to 4. Armor granted increased from 3 to 4.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Power increased from 2 to 3. Now Agile (was Ranged). Now Legendary (was Epic).
- Ability changed from "Resurrect a non-Gold unit and Promote it." to "Resurrect a Bronze or Silver unit and give it 3 Armor."
- Patch 0.8.72:
- Power reduced from 3 to 2.
- Patch 0.8.25:
- Power reduced from 4 to 3. Medic tag changed to Permadeath tag. (units with Permadeath cannot be Resurrected)
- Promoting a unit no longer sets current strength to base strength. Promoted units reset to their original color when destroyed and at the end of the round.
- Patch 0.8.16:
- Added Medic tag. (most Resurrecting effects cannot target Medics)