|This ain't no normal storm. This here's the wrath of the gods.|
|Special , Hazard|
|Apply a Hazard to an enemy row that deals 2, 1 and 1 damage to the leftmost units on the row on turn start.|
Tactic[edit | edit source]
The card was used in many control decks for its impressive damage ceiling (up to 5 damage per turn).
Not clearing it can cause serious problem for decks that like to stack many units on one row.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.12:
- Changed "Weather" tag to "Hazard".
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Changed damage to 2-1-1, down from 2-2-1.
- Patch 0.9.8:
- Changed damage to 2-2-1, down from 3-2-1.
- Patch 0.9.7:
- Now deals damage from left to right, instead of from right to left.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Effect changed from "Choose one: Spawn Impenetrable Fog; or Spawn Torrential Rain." to "Apply a Weather effect to an enemy row that deals 3, 2 and 1 damage to the rightmost units on the row on turn start."
- Patch 0.8.60.16:
- Added Fleeting tag. Now offers the choice to spawn either Fog or Rain, rather than both.