Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|The sorcerer Stammelford moved a mountain that obscured the view from his tower. Rumor has it he could only do so for he'd fettered a d'ao, an earth elemental.|
|Special , Spell|
|Damage all enemies by 1.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.20:
- Name changed from "Tremors" to "Stammelford's Tremor". No longer spawns a Lesser Guardian.
- Patch 0.9.18:
- Name changed from "Stammelford's Tremors" to "Tremors". Now only damages enemies, rather than all units.
- Patch 0.9.10.33:
- Now spawns a Lesser Guardian instead of an Earth Elemental.
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Added Spell tag. Effect changed from "Damage up to 6 random Enemies by 2." to "Damage all units by 1. If any are destroyed, spawn a Lesser Guardian." Old effect was moved to Overdose.
- Patch 0.9.8:
- Now hits up to 6 targets instead of 8.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Now hits up to 8 targets instead of 6.
- Patch 0.8.72:
- Effect changed from "Deal 2 damage to all enemies and 1 damage to all allies." to "Deal 2 damage to up to 6 random enemies."
- Patch 0.8.60:
- Now deals 1 damage to allies and 2 to enemies, rather than 2 to all units.
- Patch 0.8.25:
- Damage increased from 1 to 2.