Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales
|Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales|
|CD Projekt RED|
Return to the world of The Witcher in CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales — a single player story campaign which spins a truly regal tale of Meve, a war-veteran queen of two Northern Realms. Facing an imminent invasion, she is forced to once again enter the warpath, and sets out on a dark journey of destruction and revenge.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Experience an all new 30-hour Witcher Tale with 20 possible world end-states.
- Embark on over 75 thought-provoking side quests — one of the hallmarks of The Witcher series.
- Explore never-before-seen parts of The Witcher world — Lyria, Rivia, Aedirn, Mahakam and Angren.
- Manage resources, recruit and develop units in your very own customizable war camp.
- Build an army and engage in story battles, which twist the game’s rules in wildly unexpected ways.
- Thronebreaker features over 250 single player tailored cards, as well as 20 brand new cards for Gwent: The Witcher Card Game.
- Each card represents an entity in the game — characters players interact with during open world exploration can become on-hand assets, deployable during battle.
- During each playthrough, players make choices and face their consequences — acting against an ally’s convictions might cause their card to disappear from the deck.
- Mastering the campaign allows unlocking premium animated versions of cards, additional multiplayer avatars, borders, and titles.
- Fully voice-overed dialogues, localized into 11 languages.
- Concept art, including the map of Lyria
- Digital version of Gwent: Art of The Witcher Card Game artbook from Dark Horse.
- The Witcher graphic novel "Fox Children" by Dark Horse
- 2 in-game Gwent: The Witcher Card Game Player Titles
- 2 in-game Gwent: The Witcher Card Game Player Avatars
- 5 premium kegs for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game
- Official Thronebreaker Soundtrack