Triss: Butterfly Spell
|Mage , Temeria|
|Boost the Lowest allies by 1 on turn end.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.20:
- Name changed from "Triss: Butterfly Spell" to "Triss: Butterflies."
- Patch 0.9.18:
- Power increased from 6 to 8. Now boosts on turn end, rather than turn start. Removed Revenge ability "Boost all lowest allies by 2 if destroyed during your opponent's turn."
- Patch 0.9.12:
- Replaced Deathwish ability with Revenge. No functional change.
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Power increased from 5 to 6. Added Temeria tag. Added Deathwish ability "If destroyed during your opponent's turn, boost all lowest allies by 2."
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Now Neutral (was a Northern Realms unit). Power reduced from 6 to 5. Now Agile (was Ranged).
- Ability changed from "Boost all units in your hand by 2." to "At the start of each turn, boost all lowest allies by 1."
- Patch 0.8.72:
- Power increased from 4 to 6. Removed Relentless tag.
- Ability changed from "Boost all units in your hand by 4. When removed, reset all boosted units in your hand." to "Boost all units in your hand by 2."
- Patch 0.8.60: