|Swords are for wenches. Get yourself an axe.|
|Soldier , Clan Tuirseach|
|Whenever an enemy on the opposite row is damaged, boost self by 1.
- Patch 0.9.20:
- Name changed from "Clan Axeman" to "Tuirseach Axeman". Changed "Tuirseach" tag to "Clan Tuirseach".
- Patch 0.9.18:
- Name changed from "Clan Tuirseach Axeman" to "Clan Axeman". Power increased from 5 to 6. Removed Veteran ability.
- Patch 0.9.11:
- Power changed from 4 to 5.
- Patch 0.9.10.33:
- Power increased from 3 to 4.
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Added Tuirseach and Soldier tags. Added Veteran ability. Now only triggers when enemies on the opposite row are damaged, rather than any enemy.
- Patch 0.9.8:
- Power increased from 2 to 3. Removed Veteran ability.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Power reduced from 4 to 2. Now Agile (was Ranged). Now Rare (was Common). Added 2 Armor. Added Veteran ability.
- Patch 0.8.60.16:
- Now only triggers from enemies, not allies. Will no longer trigger from Reset or Consume effects.
- Patch 0.8.60.15:
- Will no longer trigger from units leaving the board at the end of a round when it has Resilience.
- Patch 0.8.60:
- Power increased from 2 to 4. Boost amount lowered from 2 to 1. Now triggers from allies as well as enemies.
- Patch 0.8.33:
- Will now properly trigger when a unit is destroyed through damage.
- Patch 0.8.25:
- Fixed interaction while the Axeman is placed under weather.