In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
|The druid Vaedermakar controls the elements. He soothes storms into silence, musters destructive hail, summons lightning to turn foes into ash. So I advise you well… treat him with utmost respect.|
|Spawn Frost, Fog, or Alzur's Thunder.|
- Patch 0.9.20:
- Name changed from "Aeromancer" to "Vaedermakar".
- Version 0.9.18:
- Name changed from "Aeromancy" to "Aeromancer". Now a 4 power unit (was a Special card). Added Mage tag, removed Special and Spell tags.
- Ability changed from "Play a Bronze or Silver Weather card from your deck." to "Spawn Frost, Fog, or Alzur's Thunder."
- Version 0.9.12:
- Changed 'Weather' to 'Hazard'. No functional changes.
- Version 0.9.10.33:
- Fixed an issue where Aeromancy could summon Drought.
- Version 0.9.10:
- Added Spell tag.
- Version 0.9.8:
- Now plays a card from your Deck only, rather than your Deck or Graveyard.
- Version 0.9.6:
- Now Epic (was Legendary). Changed ability from "Spawn Frost, Fog, or Rain." to "Play a Bronze or Silver Weather card from your deck or graveyard."
- Version 0.8.60:
- Added Fleeting tag.