As part of Project Crossover, this wiki is scheduled to be archived in favor of the Fandom equivalent. If you object to this wiki being archived, please say why on the community portal discussion page. If there are no objections by Thursday, August 9, 2020, this wiki will be archived.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|They sat still on their horses, seemingly relaxed. He saw their weapons – short spears with wide tips. Swords with oddly forged guards. Battle axes. Toothed gisarmes.|
|Draconid , Soldier|
|Deploy: Consume the Unit to the right.
Every 2 turns, at the start of your turn, Consume the Unit to the right.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Version 0.9.12:
- Added Soldier tag.
- Version 0.9.10:
- Power increased from 5 to 6.
- Version 0.9.7:
- Power increased from 4 to 5.
- Version 0.9.6:
- Power decreased from 6 to 4. Added Draconic tag, removed Devourer tag. Now Consumes the Unit to the right, rather than the left. Now Consumes a Unit on Deploy.
- Version 0.8.72:
- Power increased from 5 to 6. Added Devourer tag. Now Consumes the Unit to the left, rather than the Lowest Unit on the row.
- Fixed an issue where the ability would still trigger after both players have passed.
- Version 0.8.60.16:
- No longer consumes on Deploy.
- Version 0.8.60:
- Power decreased from 7 to 5. Now Agile (was Ranged). Current ability added (previously none).