|A good sorceress must know when to conjure ice… and when to conjure fire.|
|Mage , Aedirn|
|Deal 1 damage to the Highest enemies on turn end.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.20:
- Power increased from 9 to 10.
- Patch 0.9.18:
- Name changed from "Yennefer: the Conjurer" to "Yennefer: Conjurer". Power increased from 7 to 9. Ability now triggers on turn end, rather than turn start. Removed Revenge ability.
- Patch 0.9.12:
- Replaced Deathwish ability with Revenge keyword. No functional change.
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Added Aedirn tag. Power increased from 4 to 7. Deathwish ability "If destroyed during your opponent's turn, deal 2 damage to the highest enemies." added.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Now Agile (was a Siege unit). Now Legendary (was Epic).
- Patch 0.8.72:
- Power reduced from 5 to 4. Fixed an issue where Yennefer: the Conjurer would still damage units after being killed by Cow Carcass.
- Patch 0.8.60.15:
- Power reduced from 7 to 5.
- Patch 0.8.60:
- Power increased from 4 to 7. Now only hits enemies, rather than any highest unit.
- Patch 0.8.33: