As part of Project Crossover, this wiki is scheduled to be archived in favor of the Fandom equivalent. If you object to this wiki being archived, please say why on the community portal discussion page. If there are no objections by Thursday, August 9, 2020, this wiki will be archived.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|A good sorceress must know when to conjure ice… and when to conjure fire.|
|Mage , Aedirn|
|Deal 1 damage to the Highest enemies on turn end.|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.9.20:
- Power increased from 9 to 10.
- Patch 0.9.18:
- Name changed from "Yennefer: the Conjurer" to "Yennefer: Conjurer". Power increased from 7 to 9. Ability now triggers on turn end, rather than turn start. Removed Revenge ability.
- Patch 0.9.12:
- Replaced Deathwish ability with Revenge keyword. No functional change.
- Patch 0.9.10:
- Added Aedirn tag. Power increased from 4 to 7. Deathwish ability "If destroyed during your opponent's turn, deal 2 damage to the highest enemies." added.
- Patch 0.9.6:
- Now Agile (was a Siege unit). Now Legendary (was Epic).
- Patch 0.8.72:
- Power reduced from 5 to 4. Fixed an issue where Yennefer: the Conjurer would still damage units after being killed by Cow Carcass.
- Patch 0.8.60.15:
- Power reduced from 7 to 5.
- Patch 0.8.60:
- Power increased from 4 to 7. Now only hits enemies, rather than any highest unit.
- Patch 0.8.33: